Facial Mask Moisturizing

Facial Mask Moisturizing
facial mask moisturizing facial mask sheet;facial mask paper;face masques Size : 19*23cm,20*24cm,22*24cm,26*32cm,26*33cm(or upon customer's request) Material : 100% Silk,Viscose, polyeser,100% cotton( upon client's request) Shape : Customize shape acceptable Thickness : 20gsm~80gsm...
Chat Now
Product Details

facial mask moisturizing

facial mask sheet;facial mask paper;face masques


collagen face mask masque

Productface masque,peeling masks,sheet masks
OEM / ODMAcceptable
G.W.0.04kg
Ingredients

hyaluronic acid, Aloe extract, Vitamin E, Seeweed extract, proteide, gingko essence etc.

Feature

100% brand new and high quality!
Nourish the skin, add the required water
Moisturizing, moisturizing the skin smooth
Helps improve skin dryness
Product name: Facial mask

Payment

30% T/T in advance,remaining balance 70% with B/L copy

Type

Cross lapped, Half-cross lapped

Application Facial/face whitening facial mask raw material
Delivery time:

3-15days

Shipment

By air / Sea shipping etc.

collagen face mask masque

collagen face mask masquecollagen face mask masque

Size: 19*23cm,20*24cm,22*24cm,26*32cm,26*33cm(or upon  customer's request)

Material: 100% Silk,Viscose, polyeser,100% cotton( upon client's request)

Shape: Customize shape acceptable
Thickness: 20gsm~80gsm (gsm=gram per square meter)
Packaging: 100pieces/pack, OPP bags and cartons. Label is available
Inquiry elements:   Material composition, size, thickness, packaging request and quantity

collagen face mask masquecollagen face mask masque

*Smooth surface,Lint free.

*Ideal for DIY, Salon ,Spa.

*Good absorbent of water and other liquid, can absorb high-concentrations nutrients  and can prevent the loss of evaporation of nutritional components effectively.

*Soft feel and comfortable. 

*Clean and healthy, safe, allergic-free reaction to human skin.

*Biodegradable,environmental friendly product.

collagen face mask masquecollagen face mask masquecollagen face mask masque

-as a manufacturer, we have competitive price, and welcome to visit our factory

 

-strict QC, various design, customized designs are welcome

 

-good service, fast delivery  

 

-we are one of most competitive manufacturers/exporters in China on nonwoven products, face masks, cleaning wipes, wet wipes, bed sheet, cotton pads, etc. contact us directly for more items and better prices!

 

collagen face mask masquecollagen face mask masquecollagen face mask masque

collagen face mask masque

Hot Tags: facial mask moisturizing, discount, quotation, buy, in stock, made in China
Feedback